Surprised When Your Solar System Stops Working Whenever The Grid Goes Down?
With Fortress Power smart energy storage, you can continue to use your solar power – even during grid outages. Our mission is to provide compact, user-friendly, and affordable energy storage solutions using the latest technology for all homes and businesses. Fortress smart energy storage units can be easily integrated with new and existing PV systems. It simply works by storing clean energy and providing power when you need it.
Fortress Power Advantages
We’re confident we’re a good fit for your energy storage needs, but we want you to find that out for yourself. Contact us to learn more about our innovative, personalized storage solution that grows with you and fits seamlessly into your lifestyle.
We use the safest, environmentally friendly Lithium Ferro Phosphate technology.
Smart energy management system supports multiple applications.
Lowest Energy Cost
Competitively priced, easy to install, and high trip efficiency.
10 year warranty up to 6,000 cycles
AEC Solar: Fortress Energy Storage Benefits
Adding Fortress Power Energy Storage to your solar PV systems enables you to maximize the use of your clean solar energy by storing excess solar for use at night.
- Provide power during grid outages
- Lower your electrical bill by avoiding having to buy electricity at peak times
- Enjoy a 30% investment tax credit when incorporating with solar
- Increase your independence from the utility grid
Why AEC Solar and Fortress Power are better than alternative power back-up solutions.
*10-year warranty for Fortress Power Battery; 5-year warranty for Darfon inverter
- Battery backup – A simple, robust option for using clean energy to keep a building powered during power outage.
- Self-supply – Obtain energy independence by storing excess solar energy for later use
- Time-of-Use – Store off-peak grid power for use when utilities charge the highest rates.
- Demand charge curtailment – Reduce the demand charge for businesses
- Off-grid – Use renewable energy to power your home during the day light, and stored excess energy for the night.
*Inverter: UL 1741, IEEE 1547, FCC Class B; Battery cell: UL 1642, UN/DOT, ROHS